Garmer HVAC offers maintenance agreements to residential customers throughout Long Island for their Air Conditioning and Gas Forced Air Heating Equipment.
The amount of money that is wasted each and every day of the year by the air conditioning and heating systems in most homes is incredible. There is no reason for that to occur and we’re in the business of correcting the problem.
Our air conditioning and heating service agreements for residential customers offer a lot of value. Precision tune-ups and professional cleanings on the air conditioning and heating systems are pre-scheduled on an appropriate frequency either monthly, quarterly or annually and customized to your particular application. You save significant money on your utility bills, you experience far less expensive and inconvenient service calls, and your air conditioning and heating equipment lasts longer.
Please give us a call (631) 293 6960, fill out a contact form or just send us an email (email@example.com) and we will create an agreement based on your specific needs!
Nine Reasons for Having a Maintenance Agreement!
- Receive a discount on all parts and labor for all normal repairs!
- If you ever need normal service having a Maintenance Agreement will provide you with Priority Scheduling “move to the top of the list”!
- If you need emergency service, you will be billed at a discounted rate.
- Smoother operation so the equipment operates Quieter.
- Routine Maintenance prolongs the life of your Equipment!
- Routine Maintenance Reduces your Energy Bills!
- Service Agreements are required by most manufacturers to maintain the manufacturers parts warranty!
- Routine Maintenance assures that your heating & cooling equipment is operating safely, Peace of Mind (up to 100,000 expansions and contractions a year)!
- Service Agreements provide good documentation that you maintain your equipment thus assisting if you decide to sell your home or building.
Long Island Air Conditioning Residential Maintenance Agreements
Long Island Heating Residential Maintenance Agreements
Serving All Of Nassau & Suffolk Since 1965
Amityville, Bayville, Bethpage Bellmore, Brookville, Brentwood, Blue Point, Carle Place, Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Copiague, Dix Hills, Deer Park, East Meadow, East Norwich, East Islip, Farmingville, Farmingdale, Floral Park, Garden City, Glen Cove, Glen Head, Great Neck, Hewlett, Hicksville, Huntington, Huntington Station, Islandia, Islip, Islip Terrace, Kings Park, Kings Point, Lake Grove, Jericho, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Locust Valley, Lynbrook, Manhasset, Massapequa Park, Massapequa, Plainview, Mill Neck, Mineola, Melville, North Babylon, Northport, New Hyde Park, Oceanside, Old Bethpage, Old Westbury, Oyster Bay, Port Washington, Rockville Centre, Roslyn, Roslyn Heights, Roslyn, Seaford, Syosset, Smithtown, Valley Stream, Wantagh, Westbury, West Babylon, Williston Park, Woodbury, Woodmere